[SML] Procurement need for exterior case

Ryan Cooper soundcooper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:26:57 UTC 2020

Pelican is the way to go for transport. There are a few companies that Sell
pelicans with drop in racks with custom foam for padding.

Are you looking for whatever is in the pelican to be operating while
outside and passing RF? I have seen small pelicans built out with
electronics but nothing like an 8u rack. The cases I describe above don’t
make access to the gear or airflow possible while the rack is in the case.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 12:23 PM Nigel Worsley via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> A Peli case will do what you want, but they are eye wateringly expensive.
>
> Nigel Worsley

Ryan Cooper
Sound Designer and Engineer
Cooper Sound Design