[SML] Procurement need for exterior case

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Tue Jan 28 15:31:26 UTC 2020

Ok, let me give a bit more detail, I need to put in a power conditioner, two 3 ru space amplifiers, and the wireless mic receiver. It does need to be vented to a degree, it is going on a pole for a college ball field, where the speakers are on the opposite side from the announcer’s booth. The college doesn’t want to dig to get a signal line around the field and they’ll be darned if they would touch the field to go through it and I don’t blame them due to cost of the field.

On 1/27/2020 11:45 AM, Jeffrey Kanyuck via Stagecraft wrote:
> Hello,
>
>       I am in need of a exterior light pole mounted rack case that
> obviously needs to be able to deal with weather.
>
> I need it to be roughly 8 Rack spaces high. Preferably able to be made
> of a non metal substance so that it can pass RF.
>
>       I’ve been looking online and at electric stores in the area and
> haven’t found anything.
>
>       Does anyone on here have a resource for that?
>
> Jeffrey Kanyuck
>
> Technical Director
>
> Harford Community College
>
> 401 Thomas Run Road