[SML] TD Position at Blair Academy

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:08:38 UTC 2020

Wayne, Congratulations. What's next for you?

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 11:00 PM Wayne Rasmussen via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I will be retiring in June, so Blair Academy is looking for someone to
> replace me as the TD.  Here is the link to the job offering:
>

> https://www.blair.edu/about-blair/employment-opportunities
>

> The TD position I do is half-time.  Teaching two math classes and doing
> dormitory duty on 5-6 weekends per year is the other half.  The position is
> written for a scenic design person.  I think that any lighting or sound
> person who can find their way around a shop could be an excellent
> candidate.
>

> It's not a bad gig—four shows per year and one of the shows is outside
> with limited requirements.  Feel free to write to me at rasmuw at blair.edu
> if you want more information.
>

> Wayne Rasmussen
>
> Blair Academy

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician