[SML] free old LA lighting gear

Judy Kupferman judithku at post.bgu.ac.il
Wed Jun 3 11:45:36 UTC 2020

I got this in an email and was asked to share it: It's from
John Weiss <johnaweiss at gmail.com>

I know this is a long shot, but my parents used to own a stage theater. We
have a bunch of quality lighting gear, including dimmer board (24 channel,
iirc), power supplies, cabling and connectors, and several lighting
fixtures (a couple different types).

This gear was quality and current about 1980, but now obsolete. But surely
could be repurposed in some way. I can provide more details and photos on
request. Was worth $thousands when new.

Going free to someone who picks it up in Los Angeles.