[SML] Stage floor paint

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Mar 13 21:23:10 UTC 2020

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:24 PM Steven Hood via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Our floor paint seems to have changed chemistry... we've been using Behr
> one-part epoxy for 20+ years, and the last couple of batches seems to be
> leaching some sticky gunk out to the surface. What are you all using on
> plyron or maso floors?
> TIA,
> Steven R Hood

We're using PPG's Breakthrough, Wrought Iron Black.  They too keep
changing the chemistry, but mostly messing up color matching.  The
paint is good... the (not really Masonite) Masonite we have is the
weakest link - not the paint.

 - Jon
--
Jon Ares