[SML] Stage floor paint

Hain, Ben P ben.hain at rctc.edu
Sat Mar 14 21:22:10 UTC 2020

We'd been using Conco Black from Menards for 20 years. But they stopped carrying it and we just started using Pittsburg Paints 'Ultra' interior flat black.
I like the look better; it's more 'black' and covered well. As other have said, stage is painted enough that durability isn't an issue. But this is looking good so far.

Ben
Rochester community and Technical College