[SML] [EXTERNAL] Re: Workarounds

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Tue Mar 17 15:54:25 UTC 2020

Hi Maia,
Can you please send details of the Grant you got from National Grid?
What was the process for getting the grant, what did it cover, etc.

This is super useful information, and… I suspect that there may be a few of us with some extra time that we could use to put together Grant proposals.

Thanks,
-Ford