[SML] Is everyone still ok?

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Tue Mar 31 22:41:18 UTC 2020

When I lived in Florida we had patches of downpour between wide areas of
sunlight.  The bad part was I traveled by motorcycle a lot.

I arrived at a friends house once with it bright and sunny outside but I
was soaked all through.  As I stepped in she stopped me, said "give me
your clothes".

WHAT?

To put in the dryer, what did you think?  Here's a bathrobe.

On 3/31/20 3:36 PM, Jeff Forbes via Stagecraft wrote:

> “The weather turned crappy for a couple of days but before that I was doing 10 miles on my bike each day. Today looks like a return to dry and partly overcast so I’ll be heading out shortly. I love riding my bike, it keeps me sane.”
>
> Yeah, famous last words. I forgot that this is Portland in the Spring. Five minutes of sun followed by a downpour. The dry part is a moving target.
> I’m going for it now, wish we luck....

> Sent from my iPad

Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc. +1 408-356-3886
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru