[SML] Seating platforms

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:49:35 UTC 2020

I have  nothing but good things to say about StageRight
https://stageright.com/  I was able to specify them twice during my career
and both installation were a pleasure to work with.  2 other times low bid
was a different manufacturer and neither is easy or trouble free.
Mike

Michael Katz
Retired TD