[SML] Seating platforms

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:26:13 UTC 2020

We've got a huge amount of Wenger Versalite from the 90s that are still in
really good shape, they were offering a pretty good deal on their StageTek
decks when I looked into them a few months ago. They seem to be pretty
decent units.

That being said, I really wish we had the StageRight units, I've enjoyed my
time working with those much more than with the Wenger products. There's
much fewer ways to seriously injure someone with the StageRight gear. But
at this point with all the hardware and leg lengths that we have, I'm
pretty stuck in this ecosystem, even to the point that upgrading is cost
prohibitive.

Best of luck with your search!

PJ Veltri
Technical Director