[SML] lighting for video (from a live theatre background)

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue May 26 16:20:33 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:02 AM Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Perhaps I made a bad choice with hotspot, and instead should of used centre.  There are some hotspots, mainly from filament droop, but the fields aren’t bad.  I may just go through and put new bulbs in those 6 to see what happens.

Maybe this is a good time to swap those caps to Source 4WRD LED caps?
Might help to keep a good bench focus....?  (No experience with them
yet, but am about to.... I saw a pallet of of them at my space last
week.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com