[SML] Cyc light recommendations

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri Nov 6 16:27:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 8:16 AM Bill Potter via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Anybody have recommendations for LED cyc lights they’re happy with? It’s a 40’w x 20’h cyc (or drop) with available linesets ~1’ and ~5’ downstage for lights.

I just got new cyc lights - Colorsource engines with Cyc adapters (NOT
the Colorsource cyc lights).  Our electric (and only viable position
for cyc lighting) is 8' downstage, and these work great as
replacements to the Colortran Far Cycs we had.  Can't light from the
bottom, so that's why we waited for a good far cyc LED solution.
Looks great to us.  (Yet to use them on a show, of course....)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com