[SML] Job Posting - Part-time Carp, Los Angeles

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:43:47 UTC 2020

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM Will Schuessler via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> In my non-theater life I run a small art handling company in Los Angeles,
and we're looking for a part-time crater.,,, <snip>

I don't remember whether there's an edict against job listings on the
'Dos/Don'ts' page (or if I've even seen such a page, for that matter), but
I *do* know this sure isn't the first time in the past coupla decades that
someone's posted a job listing here...

I think you're on safe ground, and to be honest if I lived any closer to El
Lay, I'd probably be calling you.

--
Dave Vick
517-749-3859