[SML] Black light gobo projector?

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 04:30:50 UTC 2020

I have an application where I want to have good control of UV light so that I can selectively illuminate some things, but avoid the black-light look on people and some parts of the set.  I imagine if I can use a custom gobo, that may be one approach.

All the true UV light fixtures I have see (or fixtures capable of true UV light) are just putting out an even beam, without any built-in gobo capability.  Is there such a thing?
Perhaps there may be a replacement LED UV lamp I can use in an ellipsoid?  Though, I guess I can go home-brew with a Linnebach projector.
-Joe