[SML] Black light gobo projector?

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:16:46 UTC 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 12:06 AM Joe via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the link to the Roscoe ImageSpot UV. I am not at all current with the latest fixtures. Especially the LED stuff that is so rapidly changing.

I hear that, being an outsider over the past few years has made most
of my knowledge obsolete surprisingly fast. But, Wildfire used to make
a black light Leko that had shutters; don't remember if it had a gobo
slot or not. I'm surprised nobody made a blacklight cap for the Source
Four.

[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer
-Purveyor of Classic Apple & Macintosh Gear
http://www.hsiprodsvcs.com/
http://www.macshack.us/