[SML] The Big Move

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:20:23 UTC 2020

For reasons beyond my control I am relocating from Hawaii to Richmond Virginia. (I have family there.) It was either there or Minneapolis and nobody from Hawaii would ever move to Minneapolis by choice. In any event just curious if any List members are located in Richmond. I’ve only been in Richmond once and that was to find a place to live. I don’t know anyone there except family and I don’t know my way around either. Truth be told I’m there right now but I fly back to Hawaii tomorrow to finish packing on my junk.

I need to finish going through my 30 year accumulation of stuff from theater movies and television. Quite an undertaking. Now that I found a place (Church Hill?), I need to reduce everything I’ve prepared to move by about half. Arghh...

To think of the stuff that I threw away. (Arghh...x2)

Laters,

Paul 1
Sent from my iPad