[SML] sparky math problem

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Sep 6 16:39:48 UTC 2020

That's common, but on this one low + medium doesn't equal high.  That's
what seems odd.  It's a 3 phase heater, could they be switching a heater
from two phases to phase to neutral?  Seems like a lot of work when they
otherwise don't even need the neutral.  Be assured I'll figure it out
when we get there.

If I hook up the phases out of order, does this become a chiller instead
of a heater?  :) :) :) :)

--
Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru