[SML] vector to raster

NODEraser noderaser at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:06:29 UTC 2020

If you have access to the official Acrobat DC, I've been pretty
impressed with its OCR as of late... Perfect for forging/altering
those official documents. Not that I would ever do that.

[Greg Bennett]
-Independent Carpenter, Electrician & Lighting Designer
-Purveyor of Classic Apple & Macintosh Gear
http://www.hsiprodsvcs.com/
http://www.macshack.us/