[SML] Dukane projectors?

Daniel Ayers dan at danayers.net
Fri Sep 18 02:26:34 UTC 2020

Dukane are pretty rock solid projectors; historically they were the same
projectors as Sanyo's but rebranded, still a common practice although I'm
not sure what 3-4 lines they share.

I would have no objection purchasing them, but you can look up the model
number at projectorcentral.com and get some deeper information about the
specific model if you're interested.

So generally speaking, no issues.

Dan Ayers, ETCP CTS