[SML] Saws-all

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:55:18 UTC 2020

I always feel awkward when I post something like this. It's rather
infrequent and no one has ever complained but still...

Long story short, I have to move from Hawai'i before December (hopefully
before I get too deep into November) to the mainland, probably Virginia,
near some family. This is not my idea but the gods of rage have conspired.

Sigh and arghh.

Anyways, I am getting rid of "lots o' stuff". I mean after 40 years in the
art departments of theatre, movies and TV shows, one is bound to have a lot
of umm.. crap.

My Cutawl has to go. I have some blades but somehow they got packed already
but they will go with the saw. I am also offering a copy of "The Magic of
Light".

If anyone is interested, let me know. I apologize to anyone who feels I am
wasting their time with this or that it's an inappropriate post.

Laters,

Paul 1