[SML] Saws-all

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sat Sep 19 16:25:33 UTC 2020

Some of those northern places get pretty hot in the summer, but that is
one of the reasons our new place is where it is.

Best fortune on your move, may all go smooth and all involved wind up happy.

--
Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, signal
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru