[SML] (no subject)

Don Taco taco at peak.org
Thu Sep 24 16:13:36 UTC 2020

You folks have a broad knowledge base and wide interests and experience...

Do you remember Alcoa pigmented aluminum gutter seal? It was a caulking with a heavy metallic content that drew itself into cracks very well, would lie very flat, and was difficult to work with. For certain tasks, there was nothing better.
But it doesn't appear to be on the market now.

I have a stainless steel sink that is developing a crack at one of the rounded corners. Can't sensibly caulk it from the top, so anything that gets applied still has the bond attacked by water and gravity. I wish I had a tube of that Alcoa product. I've tried several products, without being pleased by the results.

What are you using in place of that gutterseal?

Thanks again!