[SML] Fixing stainless sink

Dougherty, Jim jdougher at middlebury.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:52:47 UTC 2020

Don Taco wrote:

    I had a stainless piece of the stove tack-welded a few years back. A 5 inch seam. They were able to take it off and do it on their bench. Cost us $150. While I do agree that is the right way to solve the problem, that money is not in the budget right now. And there's no sign of returning to normal.

Yeah, that's New Sink territory, and out of the mix especially now.  Shame, really - I had forgotten about the brewery connection to find a welder and for all the breweries in VT, your state is right up there if not beyond.  Sorry about that.  I hope the alumigoop does the trick, and thanks for sharing about the product.

- Jim Dougherty
Middlebury College