[SML] Joann walden theater

herrick goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Tue Sep 29 18:36:24 UTC 2020

Please forward on. Josh is amazing

Hello, Herrick!  I hope you are staying safe and healthy.  I just launched
my completely online conservatory dedicated to private instruction in all
disciplines of musical theatre- acting, singing and dancing.  The Walden
School for Musical Theatre has its home base on Instagram.  Check it out:
@waldenschoolmusicaltheatre

I’m also wanting to find ways to inspire my friends and family during these
crazy times.  So, here is a video I made of Beth Leavel giving incredible
advice to musical theatre students and professionals:

https://youtu.be/8Oi9dmXEf_s

I’m dedicated to creating more content through my school that will continue
to remind us that we are all still very much connected.  Love you!  Miss
you!  Stay safe!

Josh