[SML] dmx projector shutter

Greg Bierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Tue Sep 29 19:18:58 UTC 2020

Any one have any experience with one of these?

> https://www.jerryselectronics.com/shutter/ps02.htm <https://www.jerryselectronics.com/shutter/ps02.htm>
I am sad to hear Bakerwood has closed up shop.  I have a number of their shutters.  I have not used them recently since my new projectors have built in shutters (I wish I could externally control them…. Wish list for the next projectors). The ones you are looking at actually look very similar to the Bakerwood shutters if you would open them up.  I have not dealt with them but they look nice and compact with some nice features.  It looks like you might just need RJ45 to XLR adaptors to get into your console.  I like the test switches.  If you are positioned near the projectors no DMX needed.  If you do decide to go with them I would love to hear your review.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School