[SML] Going Out of Business Sale

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sat Apr 10 20:31:35 UTC 2021

Hope you get fair value for everything, but there's a lot we're having
to abandon here.

On Monday we plan to drive off into the sunrise on the next leg of our
current adventure.  We still can't get to our new house and the people
who bought this one want to move in, so it's off to stay with friends in
Illinois until... well... until someone in OfficialDumb says we can move
into our house.

A small portion of our stuff is on a container ship currently a couple
of days out from the Panama Canal.  I fear it will get to our house
before we do.

On 4/10/21 12:40 PM, Barney Simon via Stagecraft wrote:
> The time is long past to do this:  Going out of Business Sale.
> Thousands of velour, scrims, cycs, dance floors, star drops, don't see
> it, ask
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vRZ5mjuN75LjYjc2wWmZmh5hnnJgFXi_zCZYAi_TGTI5ZT3pUI-RUgHzbp1FFiFkLCMQHJ7DMHUlnUd/pubhtml
>

> Barney Simon
> President and Owner
> Joseph C Hansen Co., Inc
> 234 16th Street 8th FL
> Jersey City NJ 07310
> (o) 201-222-1677 (f) 201-222-1699
> www.JCHansen.com
> :web

Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, Signal, Gab
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.Durandinterstellar.ru