[SML] moving, was Going Out of Business Sale

Jerry Durand jdurand at durandinterstellar.com
Sun Apr 11 20:18:20 UTC 2021

Our stuff that's on the ship seems to be safe, they brought the 40' container here, filled it past half, then walled it up so nothing moves.  It was sealed here, it's not supposed to be opened until customs.

As for the move inside the USA, that is us packing the car with the 4 suitcases and 2 carry on that will be going all the way to the new house... whenever that happens, plus our old computers, monitors, and whatever tools and food that will fit.

There's a Costco 11 minutes from the place we'll be staying so no need to take the big buckets of grains and pasta we have (stuff the food bank couldn't give out, torn bags, expired sell by).  So all that stays here too.  We've warned the new owners, they like cooking so they will have a good stock.

We have a LOT of dried fruit from our trees here and fruit that was given to us.  We're leaving a lot and the big high power dehydrator.

⁣---
Jerry Durand
www.DurandInterstellar.com & www.DurandInterstellar.ru​