[SML] moving, was Going Out of Business Sale

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:46:47 UTC 2021

<<I decided long ago that if I had to do a cross-country move, I'd hire IA
crew at both ends and Clark Transfer to do the trucking. I KNOW things
would be OK then.?>>

I wonder how the costs would compare. I paid approximately $30.00 / cu. ft.
to ship to Richmond,VA from Wahiawa, HI. And that was the least expensive
by quite a stretch. I wanted to do a PODS move or something similar but,
while some may deliver to Hawai'i, none ship from there.

Laters,

Paul 1