[SML] [EXTERNAL] Our status

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Thu Aug 5 18:00:55 UTC 2021

Wow. Looks fabulous! I am jealous !

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 1:13 PM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Jerry Durand <jdurand at durandinterstellar.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SML] Our status

Please use caution: This email was generated outside of HCC.

We will be leaving the USA on 13 August!  Our new house is ready, food in the 'fridge and freezer, watchman given notice to find another job...

Oh, and our property has been cleared of all the mud from the flood and new storm drains going in.

A short video taken of the park in our town, all cleaned up.  The park was built in 1864, the town is older.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhuDxiS0n-w

A longer version of the video, same park just shows more.  We've walked through most of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLdyFFxzDwM

--

Jerry Durand, WhatsApp, Telegram, VK, Signal, Gab

www.DurandInterstellar.com<http://www.DurandInterstellar.com> & www.Durandinterstellar.ru<http://www.Durandinterstellar.ru>