[SML] Create a cue in blind: EOS

Mike Locke mike at mikelocke.com
Sun Dec 12 23:35:19 UTC 2021

After creating the cue: Select Active > Out. Shift+Block for an intensity block.

If you have cues after programmed you may want Q Only before the Out.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2021, at 3:18 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

Excellent - that adds a cue in there. Yay. But a problem my board op is having (now) is trying to add/build blackouts in between existing cues... stuff is getting messed up left and right,  <sigh>. Anyone know a quick -n- easy way to add blackouts in Blind?

 - Jon

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 11:59 AM John McAfee <jrpmcafee at gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be able to type [cue] 12.5 [enter] [enter]
>
>> On Dec 12, 2021, at 2:45 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>>

>> Hey folks.... the manual doesn't explain/have examples of how you create a completely new cue in Blind mode in EOS software (Ion board) - just how to edit an existing cue.  Example: have a Cue 12, and want to add a Cue 12.5 with a couple of parameters changed... in blind.  How do you record the 12.5 bit?  Google isn't turning up anything either....
>>
>> TIA....
>>
>>  - Jon
>>
>> --
>> Jon Ares