[SML] Tool nerd alert. C-Wrenches tested and compared.

Jon Lagerquist jon at lagerquist.com
Tue Dec 14 00:10:45 UTC 2021

Both of the Crescent brand wrenches that are close to hand have arrows
indicating the direction to apply pressure. I have always figured this
is because the force on the movable jaw is transmitted to the body as a
compression load and there is a longer lever to where the jaw is
rotating against the body.

As long as you snug the wrench so you do not round the nut I really do
not care.

--
Jon Lagerquist