[SML] Another EOS question: clear data from channels (recorded in subs)

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 02:16:49 UTC 2021

Do you want to just delete the sub entirely?

You can delete the subs with [Delete] [Sub] [X] enter enter

You could also adjust the sub in the sub menu [sub] [sub] will get you to the sub menu and then you can select the subs in question and lower their priority (or make them inhibitive or effect based, or a number of other things).

You can also disassociate the sub from the fader if you don’t want to lose the sub entirely  by hitting [Shift] and then both the buttons under the fader at the same time.

Or you can load a different sub onto that fader by calling that sub in the command line and then hitting both the buttons under the fader.