[SML] Another EOS question: clear data from channels (recorded in subs)

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:48:59 UTC 2021

@ <enter> is the magic keystroke for so many things.  It means “remove all commands on this channel.”  In subs, that means it takes the information to null.  In cues, it removes any command and allows previous cue information to track into that channel.  Understanding the difference is crucial, or you’ll spend years thinking it means @ Zero, and then getting confused when it doesn’t do that.  Don’t ask me how I know….

Stephen Litterst
ETCP - Certified Entertainment Electrician
slitterst at gmail.com