[SML] [EXTERNAL] LED back-lighitng for window

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at Harford.edu
Mon Feb 15 17:02:39 UTC 2021

I was going to suggest the Rosco LitePad.
It works well for our uses in lighting the “outside” of a window or areas for video recording.
Jeff Kanyuck

From: Stagecraft <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net> On Behalf Of Joe via Stagecraft
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 12:36 AM
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Cc: Joe <jdunfee12 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [SML] LED back-lighitng for window

I need to do some windows with back lighting in a situation with limited space behind the window.  And I am wondering if the world of flat panel illumination has transitioned into becoming fairly low cost.  Also, dimability is important.
I see Home Depot has a 2'x4' fixture for $100, that can dim down to 10%. There is also the ability to choose color temperature.

More viable seems this $180 one from Super Bright Leds, that is RGB, and can fully dim.
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/led-panel-light/rgb-led-light-panel-54w-dimmable-even-glow-light-fixture-24-vdc-595-x-1195mm/6516/14568/

Though, I would prefer cheaper and larger. Even if I had to give up on dimming, and color control.

Just before hitting "send" I decided to look again, and came across the Roscoe LitePad RGB. I requested a custom quote for a 3'x5'.

Any other suggestions?

-Joe