[SML] light bulbs on stage

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 15:09:10 UTC 2021

It is the shards of glass that are the issue.  So the rugged bulbs are a good idea. And they will dim nicely.  Thanks.

-Joe Dunfee

  On Tue, Feb 16, 2021 at 1:09 AM, rasttechnical<rasttechnical at gmail.com> wrote:   Joe,Is it the breakability of glass that is the issue, or that you don't want shards flying everywhere? If I'm not mistaken, heavy service bulbs such as are used in trouble lights have an extra coating on them for that very purpose. Or perhaps I have 12 different things jumbled up in my brain. Who knows.
Jonathan Rast