[SML] Consumer Reports for Gaffer's Tape?

Scott Parker scparker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 17:07:30 UTC 2021

Though I can't help with a reference article, I do have this story:

I obtained a few samples of gaffer's tape for testing. The one I was most
keen on, for various reasons, from Apollo was rejected. Here's what the
technicians who did the testing said:
The tape is strong and lays down well. It rips easily. It comes up without
leaving a residue. It rips easily.
All good comments. Why the rejection?
It was too hard to pull off the roll when taping down cables. Thus, adding
to the installation time.

We stayed with Pro Gaff

Thanks,
Scott