[SML] more exposed tech

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 00:43:04 UTC 2021

Personally, when it looks that bad, I would assume it was a deliberate aesthetic choice.  In fact, I would not have been surprised if I was told that they spent $100,000 to pay the original artist who came up with the idea, and to implement the design on a pristine looking theater.  That is the way art seems to work sometimes.  If only I could figure out how to convince people to pay me that kind of money.

-Joe