[SML] job ethics

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:25:27 UTC 2021

As the lawyer representing several 'Heavy Hitters' who donate to Performing
Arts Organisations, I often direct how their money should be spent on
events, both effectively and in a way that will not incur disrespect or
liability on the donor, the organization, or the venue. To this end, I
maintain a list of politically and socially noncontroversial 'extra hires'
and equipment suppliers. No Political, Social, or Gender group are
excluded. Future donors are not to be offended.

/s/ Richard
_________