[SML] Smoke, heat, fire sensors for HVAC systems

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jan 25 20:58:52 UTC 2021

My sympathies.  My 15-year-old building suffers from the same exact
situation as Andrew's concert hall.  Rate-of-rise in the auditorium
proper, but all ducts, and adjacent rooms get upset by haze/smoke.
The PTBs don't want to bother with a "watch" and turning off
effectively the whole building just so we can play with haze.....  so
we don't get to.  At all.

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares