[SML] ETC Color Source SPOT & PAR unit repair

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Fri Jul 9 17:26:50 UTC 2021

I concur with Matthew's statement. I was allowed to use some of the
Color Source units a few years ago. If I remember a quick read on them
before I used them was to limit the number of units daisy chained. I may
be wrong but that popped into my head on reading this message. I would
try running in no more than groups of 3 to see if that makes them work
correctly on both power and DMX.

JT