[SML] ETC Color Source SPOT & PAR unit repair

Bruce Bennett bennett.bruce at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:54:12 UTC 2021

Sorry if someone has asked - are they on dimmed circuits?

Also, how old is the transformer powering the circuits and what other loads are on it (motors and discharge lighting are potential issues)?

Have the transformer and distribution connections in racks/panelboards been checked - typically a thermal scan with circuits fully loaded (with overheating showing loose or worn connections?

Are the LED circuits on a sequencer when they power up?

I have not read everything preceding and hope this relevant rather than redundant.

Bruce

"A society grows great when old people plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." - Greek proverb