[SML] Network and SDI cable

FBC Tech Team sound at faithbc.net
Tue Jul 13 23:25:02 UTC 2021

I would stay away from Monoprice. I have seen multiple examples of where
they label cabling and extender equipment as adhering to a standard
(HDBaseT, CAT6, etc), but the specifications of the cable don't meet those
standards. Specifically with HDBaseT devices, they are not allowed to use
the HDBaseT logo unless they meet the specs of HDBaseT, but it doesn't seem
to stop them. Makes you wonder what else they are not being honest about.

Jeff

-------------------------------------
Jeff Klein, DMC-E
Head Volunteer AV Geek
Faith Baptist Church
Glen Burnie, Maryland
(Website / Twitter)
http://www.faithbc.net / @FBC_TechTeam
http://www.reverbnation.com/musician/mixingforjesus / @mixingforjesus
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-klein/32/852/6ba

"Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for God
opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." 1 Peter 5:5