[SML] Speaking of bundling data cables....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sat Jun 5 16:23:45 UTC 2021

A minor tangent.  Any recommendations on labels//labeler material that
sticks/lasts longer on CAT 6 cables?  I'm finding my Dymo/Rhino labels
are not sticking on newer CAT 6 and DMX cables... they must be
jacketed in some type of plastic that's more resistant to goo, or
something.

I've got a Rhino and a Dymo that use the same cartridge, and the
facility also has a P-Touch that most likely uses a different
cartridge... and the labels stick just fine to most things, but not my
newer CAT 6 and DMX cables.  I like to label them both for use (DMX)
and length.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com