[SML] Speaking of bundling data cables....

Joe Golden jgolden at gallagherstaging.com
Sat Jun 5 19:00:54 UTC 2021

I have both a Rhino and a BMP21-plus.  Both are great but for different uses. I have not tried "normal" tape on Cat5/6 cables yet. When you can the heartstrings is the way to go.Still trying to pick a label type for most uses. What's your favorite label type?Joe GoldenGallagher Staging657-529-3132951-264-8401Sent from my Android device. Please excuse my brevity and typos.
-------- Original message --------From: Dave Vick via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Date: 6/5/21  11:25 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net> Cc: Dave Vick <dave.vick at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [SML] Speaking of bundling data cables.... My Brady labeler & labels work just fine on Cat5/6 cables. Both the heat-shrink and the adhesive labels do the job, although I'm Willing to stipulate the cost of admission may give you some pause.FWIW I use Brady's BMP21-Plus. I'll never go back to Dymo.DVOn Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 12:44 PM Jon Ares via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:Good ideas.  I should have mentioned that I don't want flags on the cables. And shrink tubing doesn't work if the cables are already terminated, which mine are.  - JonOn Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 9:39 AM Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

    make extra long labels and wrap the cable so the label sticks to
    itself.

    1) even better if the label has a clear tail

    2) not ideal but works

    3) zip-tie on labels

    On 6/5/21 11:23 AM, Jon Ares via