[SML] Boston, July 5-8. Anyone around?

Matthew Breton theatricalmatt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:01:48 UTC 2021

There's not a lot of live theater yet -- shows take months to plan, and the city only officially re-opened on June 15th.  (And even so, many businesses are still requiring patrons to wear masks while indoors.)

Check out Starlight Square in Cambridge (starlightsquare.org), which is an outdoor parking lot - turned - into - a venue, which I think has events planned around July 4th.

Matthew Breton
Design for Theater and Dance