[SML] CPAC Stage Design

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:32:58 UTC 2021

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/27/cpac-stage-design-similar-nazi-symbol-rune-hyatt/

Aloha,

Take a gander at the stage for CPAC (a link is above. If that doesn't work,
google will turn up a bunch of stuff).

As an "stage" designer with some experience, I can tell you
unequivocally that this stage form was intentional. Knowing the kind of
scrutiny and 2nd guessing that goes on during the set design procedure
process, with all manner of folks trying to have effective input, it is
impossible that this was a mistake or a surprise. It may have been to
somebody, but not to the designer, his group, and the client.

Just my unnassailable position on the matter.

Sometimes (meaning "often") designers truly piss me off. Sometimes it's
stupid to play stupid.

Laters,

Paul 1