[SML] [External] Skinny screws?

Joe jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 15:59:40 UTC 2021

I checked out the GRK trim screws.  However, the smallest diameter they offer is a #8, which is larger than the #6 gauge that drywall screws have in sizes up to 2 1/4" long.  I did find another brand, Pro-Twist, that went down to #6 gauge.  So, at least for our purposes, the traditional drywall screws are a better choice.

-Joe