[SML] Farewell

Scott Parker scparker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:37:45 UTC 2021

Dave! I’d prefer you stick around as a fly on the wall, if not more. If
not, I understand. I’m sad to see you go and hope the future is bright with
satisfying opportunity.
You’ve always been a great help and resource to so many.
I’ve not done extensive touring and so enjoyed those photos you would share
of the theaters you visited.

All the best my friend.

Thanks,
Scott
Cell 718-757-6661

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 7:22 PM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft <