[SML] Farewell

David Neale dneale at asij.ac.jp
Mon Nov 1 06:21:02 UTC 2021

DV-  That's quite a shock.  I'm sorry to hear it but I'm sure you have your
reasons.  I hope that taking this step brings you what you need and that
what you need coincides with what you want.  For something like 20 years
now,  your comments have educated and entertained me.  I can't believe how
much I miss the fiery DV/ Frank repartee.  You are the wise and
cantankerous uncle I never had!  You are the only SML lister I've had the
honor of meeting in person but even if I hadn't, you've been a consistent
valued presence in my development as a practitioner of all things
backstage.  So a big ARIGATO to you.  I'll be making a few offerings to the
Flying Spaghetti Monster on your behalf.  (I'm pretty sure he prefers Asahi
Super Dry.)

*David Neale*

*Drama, Filmmaking, Design*

*The American School in Japan*