[SML] Farewell

Stuart Wheaton sdwheaton at fuse.net
Mon Nov 1 12:00:36 UTC 2021

Dave, thanks for all the good conversations, the good advice and good
ideas.  I'll always be grateful for the Comps you got us for WarHorse,
and the chance to meet up face to face.

You left us before to drive the Big Truck, and we welcomed you back,
don't forget that.

In fact, just the other day I found myself at the bottom of the
notorious Straight (down) Street in Cincinnati and had a chuckle at your
story of accidentally finding that in your rig.

Got a few Whitworth adjusters (from Dad's MG) so if you need help with
the crap ton, well, I can deal with a wee bit of it.

Best of luck.  Hope the new path has less stress and far more money.

Pop in from time to time and let us know you are still on the green side
of the grass, we will miss you terribly.

Stuart